Top-Earning Dead Celebs
Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley are again the year's top-earning dead celebrities, according to Forbes magazine.
The King of Pop took in $115 million mainly from the Las Vegas Cirque du Soleil show Michael Jackson One and music sales. The King of Rock made $55 million thanks largely to Graceland ticket sales.
Peanuts creator Charles Schulz came in third with $40 million. Much of that has to do with the upcoming Peanuts Movie.
Making his first appearance on the list is Paul Walker, who died in 2013. The actor landed in ninth with $10.5 million, mostly from the blockbuster Furious 7.
The Top 10 Earning Dead Celebrities:
1. Michael Jackson - $115 million
2. Elvis Presley - $55 million
3. Charles Schulz - $40 million
4. Bob Marley - $21 million
5. Elizabeth Taylor - $20 million
6. Marilyn Monroe - $17 million
7. John Lennon - $12 million
8. Albert Einstein - $11 million
9. Paul Walker - $10.5 million
10. Bettie Page - $10 million
Almost making the list were Frank Sinatra, Bruce Lee, Joan Rivers, George Harrison, Richard Rodgers, Jimi Hendrix, Johnny Cash and Kurt Cobain.
See the full list: http://www.forbes.com/dead-celebrities/