96FM Perth
Experience The Change

Now Playing:

Loading...
Listen on

Johnny Ruffo Asks For Fans Support As He Reveals More News

Former Home & Away star and local Perth lad Johnny Ruffo has revealed he will be undergoing further treatment for brain cancer.

The heartthrob has said he has "got an interesting journey ahead and a bit of a battle" alongside a smiling photo posted on Instagram, the 29-year-old TV star asked his fans to "please stay positive for me."

He promised to keep his followers updated on his progress. 


The news comes after Johnny underwent emergency surgery to remove a brain tumour last week.

Johnny revealed last week that he went into the hospital with a migraine before being rushed into surgery.

"On Sunday I went into a hospital with a migraine. I had to have emergency surgery to have a brain tumour removed," Johnny said.

He continued: "I am on the mend and feeling positive. Keep me in your thoughts."

His management have confirmed he was awaiting results to see if the tumour is benign or malignant.

Thank you to everyone for all the support over the last week, off to the docs with my mums 😂 keeping positive ✨

A post shared by Johnny Ruffo (@johnny_ruffo) on

Meanwhile, he wrote on Instagram that the health scare has helped "put things into perspective".

"Hoping for a positive result, keep me in your thoughts," he added.

Share this:

  • advertisement