Florida's Shameless Thirst Over Local Cops Has Zero Chill
We already know the sheer heat our Aussie Police pack with their social media zingers, but in the US, one Facebook post is packing a different kind of heat.
On Monday, Officers Nordman, Hamill and Rengering from the Gainesville Police Department were getting ready for the nightshift in Florida when they took a quick selfie for the department’s Facebook page.
“Officers Nordman, Hamill and Rengering...part of the night crew getting ready to do some work #Irma”
No big deal, right?
The post immediately sent Floridians - still in Hurricane Irma’s stranglehold - into one of the thirstiest spins we’ve ever seen.
...and our hands-down fave…
Hours later, clearly gobsmacked by the sheer volume of froth their post was seeping in, Officers Nordman, Hamill and Rengering updated their post.
1. We are dying with the comments. You've actually made our chief blush with some of them.
2. MRS. Nordman and MRS. Hamill have also enjoyed knowing how millions of women are going crazy over their husbands.
3. We can confirm that Officer Rengering (far right with the amazing hair) IS SINGLE.
4. On another note, Officer Rengering is being placed into Cougar Prey Protective Care, similar to the witness protection program for his safety.
5. Please do not call 9-1-1 and request this group respond to your "incident"
6. There WILL be a calendar.
Thank you all for the hilarious comments...they have brightened our time up here. As for the calendar, we are going to try and do something fairly quickly and funds raised will go to Hurricane Irma recovery here in Florida.”
Since Monday, and at the time of publishing, the post had been shared more than 150,000 times.