Man Electrocuted To Death While Listening To Music On Phone
Posted on October 12, 2016
A man has died after he was electrocuted while listening to music through his headphones on his smartphone.
The 27-year-old man had his phone plugged into an electrical socket for charging, when he received a shock and fell to the floor early in the morning on October 8, at a village in India.
He was found slumped on the floor and was rushed to a health care treatment, sadly he was declared dead on arrival.
According to police, preliminary investigations showed that it is possible a technical fault led to the killer shock.
The make or model of the phone is unknown.
TRENDING NOW: This Will Stop You From Using Your Phone While Driving