• Keeping It Real
  • Listen on
96FM Perth

96FM

  • now playing:
    Keeping It Real
    96fm
  • Listen on
MENU

Aussie Mum's Sickening Discovery Inside Her Supermarket Food

Having chicken for dinner tonight? You're not going to feel like it after watching this video. 

Perth Mother, Morgan Kahuroa Adams, says she was shocked to find maggots inside the hot chicken she purchased from a Coles Supermarket in Rockingham, WA

The woman posted a video of the maggots crawling on the cooked chicken on Facebook page Coles Fails. 

The video does not show what date it was purchased and there has been speculation over how the maggots would have survived in the oven. However, Coles are still being slammed on social media.

Morgan Adams told WA Today that "No, this was bought hot and filmed about half an hour later when I got home...The only reason I posted the video on Facebook was to warn other people who may have brought a chicken. I didn't want anyone to get sick."

Coles is yet to comment on the issue.

Video/Photo: Morgan Kahuroa Adams Facebook

TRENDING: JetStar Flight Forced To Make Emergency Landing

Share this:

  • advertisement