96FM Perth
Better Music And More Of It

Now Playing:

Loading...
Listen on

Woman Accidentally Burns Down Entire Unit Block

A woman in Ohio has accidentally burnt down her entire unit block while attempting to kill some unsavoury guests.

To eradicate bed bugs, she used a type of alcohol which then caught alight by a nearby candle.

The huge blaze gutted the entire building, ten people were left without a home and three people were hospitalised for smoke inhalation.

Kamaron Lyshe recorded the entire incident on Facebook Live.

“My House caught fire n got burned down - all my stuff is gone maaaaaan,” he captioned the post.

Apparently, this isn’t an isolated incident either.

DIY Bed Bug eradication in the US is attempted waaaaay too often…

Share this: