Kmart Saves Winter With 8 Minute Nutella Doughnuts
The $29 Kmart Pie Maker is a bit of a revolution for all your make-four-pastries-at-a-same-time needs
This wonder can create pies, pizzas and even pancakes but what's got Kmart fans flipping their tits is a NUTELLA DOUGHNUT hack.
In a post to the Kmart Mums Australia Facebook page,
HOW TO MAKE THE NUTELLA DOUGHNUT:
Makes 12 doughnuts.
¼ Cup caster sugar
¾ Cup milk
Lil bit of vanilla essence
2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
60g melted butter
Nutella (1 teaspoon for each doughnut) (or tablespoon) (we're not the boss of you)
In another bowl, get some cinnamon sugar & caster sugar for rolling ya doughnuts in.
2. In a separate jug, add milk, eggs, vanilla essence and vegetable oil.
3. Pour mixture
4. Heat up pie maker, and spoon in
5. Add a blob of Nutella into each pan.
6. Close the lid and cook for 8-10 minutes.
7. Remove doughnuts from pie maker, brush all over with butter and toss through sugar and cinnamon mixture.
Bake away and have yourself the best winter ever, you have permission.