WA Police Re-Issue Trick Or Treat Posters For Households
WA Police have reminded parents of some basic safety tips for children participating in trick or treating on Halloween, otherwise known as Wednesday evening.
And along with the advice, WA Police have re-issued a couple of posters so households can indicate whether we’re down with trick or treaters… or not.
Their tips include:
- Plan a route
- Keep to well-lit areas
- Never trick or treat alone
- Use a torch
- Look both ways before crossing the street
- Eat only factory-wrapped treats
- Only visit homes indicating they’re participating
- Never accept rides from strangers
Commenters on the Facebook post thought the posters were a great idea, so we’ve popped them here as well…
If you’re happy to have trick or treaters – click here
If you’re not keen – click here