Woolworth's RECALL A Product That Could Seriously Harm Kids
Posted on October 19, 2016
Woolworths and Safeway supermarkets have urgently recalled Halloween Ghost and Pumpkin LED Spinning Wands nationwide after discovering the product may crack open when dropped, exposing the button cell batteries.
Ingestion of button cell batteries by young children can cause internal burns which may lead to serious injuries or death.
Product Safety Australia have warned shoppers who have purchased this item to cease using the product and return it to any Woolworths or Safeway Supermarket for a full refund.
Know someone who might be affected by this? Spread the word by sharing this article.
TRENDING NOW: A young elephant rushes into a river to save a man from drowning