Why 'Uncle Buck' Is The Greatest Movie Of All Time
Step aside Shawshank Redemption, Jaws and Titanic… there is a new contender for the greatest movie of all time.
On Monday, Paul made the compelling argument on why the 1989 John Candy classic is his number one:
- It’s a film anyone can watch
- It was made in the late 80s but it’s still relevant today
- Written and directed by John Hughes (the bloke behind The Breakfast Club, Pretty In Pink and 16 Candles)
- Exceptional soundtrack (Tone Loc's Wild Thing, anyone?)
- You can watch it with your grandmother or your kids “It’s a film about family”
- It’s a date night movie “it’s romance as well”
- It’s got Macaulay Culkin, before Home Alone.