EXMOUTH OR MONKEY MIA? WHICH WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
WA’s North is full of WOW experiences all year round.
Why not escape and add some WOW to your Winter?
96FM and RAC Parks and Resorts are giving you the chance to win a holiday to Monkey Mia or Exmouth, but with so many experiences, the only question is – which one would you choose?
Just tell us in 50 words or less what experience at Monkey Mia or Exmouth makes you go WOW and WHY do you deserve it?
Then listen to Paul and Lise for breakfast next week/this week for your chance to WIN!
Best known as the home of Dolphins, this is a must-see for families visiting theShark Bay region but the Dolphins are just the beginning!
• Exploring sandy white beaches and rust-red sand dunes of Francois Peron National Park.
• Visiting Shell Beach, one of two beaches in the world made entirely of cockle shells
• Spotting dugongs, turtles, dolphins, manta rays and humpback whales from the many coastal vantage points such as Eagle Bluff
• Kayaking the pristine coastline
• Spending the day exploring the national parks in a 4 wheel drive
Or what about the Exmouth region?
Nothing says paradise more than the picturesque Ningaloo Reef in WA’s northern tip.
• Swimming with whale sharks
• Swimming with WA’s largest population of Manta Rays
• Quad bike trekking to Secret Beach and drift snorkelling
• Explore the Cape Range National Park or Ningaloo Marine Park
• Snorkel Sandy Bay or Turquoise Bay and explore over 500 species of fish
• Visit the ‘aquarium without glass’ – Exmouth Navy Pier.
The best news is that if you go North now – you will save by staying at RAC properties with RAC Members receiving additional discounts.
Click here to find out more!