Perth, get ready for the temps to be cranked up a notch!
For the first time since January 2014, Perth is copping FIVE consecutive 35-degree days, with yesterday reaching 36 C.
36°C in #Perth today, with 4 more days of 35°C to come. Also looking at the risk of thunderstorms tonight & tomorrow. Some gusty easterlies about the hills as well, possibly up to 80km/hr tonight & 90km/hr Thur night. #NeverADullMoment. #Perthweather https://t.co/EfJkkxu7m5 pic.twitter.com/L5kXWNSGZE
— Bureau of Meteorology, Western Australia (@BOM_WA) February 6, 2019
Get the sun cream ready because the next few days will be scorchers:
- Today: Max 37. Possible shower or storm
- Fri Feb 8: Min 19, Max 35. Possible morning storm.
- Sat Feb 9: Min 19, Max 38. Very hot and sunny.
- Sun Feb 10: Min 23, Max 38. Very hot and mostly sunny.
- Mon Feb 11: Min 18, Max 31. Sunny.
- Tues Feb 12: Min 17, Max 31. Sunny.
Stay cool, Perth!