A deadly snake has been removed from the shirt of a man taking a nap – all without waking him up.
Hospital staff in India noticed the snake slither up the man’s shirt as he slept and promptly called the snake catchers.
Staff didn’t want to wake the man as it may have startled the snake, 10 Daily reported.
One of the snake catchers removed the reptile without waking the man.
He then confirmed that the snake was poisonous and that the man was lucky to be alive.
The man was not a patient but was visiting someone in the intensive care unit, which was where he took the kip.