Let’s be honest, in the heat of the moment, especially around midnight and after a little too much Christmas cheer, you don’t always come up with the best captions for your pics.
Hey, I can barely think of decent ones at 2.25pm on any given Saturday.
With this in mind, we’ve done the hard work for you.
Yes, we have a cheat sheet for your New Year’s Eve photo captions.
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions
- My New Year’s resolution is 1080 pixels
- I’m just here for the champers
- 365 new days. 365 new excuses
- 365 new days, 365 new chances
- Page 1 of 365
- Cheers to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky ones who still get to meet us
- The best time for new beginnings is now
- Less bitter, more glitter
- The best is yet to come
- My New Year’s resolution: never again will I take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night
- Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end
- Glitter is my signature colour
- 9pm is the new midnight
- Merry everything, and a happy always.
- Pop goes the new year!
- Let’s sparkle this new year
- Midnight kisses and new year wishes
- Sparkling into the new year like…
- Sparkle on!
- It’s a bubbly kind of night
- Why wait till midnight when we can kiss right now?
- The new year has me smiling from ear to ear
Speaking of New Year, fancy spending it in New York City?
Well, time is seriously RUNNING OUT
For your chance to get on the standby list for you and a friend to wrap-up 2019 with the biggest night of your life as 96FM’s VIP’s for New Year’s Eve in New York City annnd pocket $10,000… CLICK HERE!
– VIP access to the only secure area in the centre of Times Square
-VIP access to the official celebrity party
-VIP access to the fully catered hospitality venue with complimentary bar
-Access to the top of Times Square for a photo with the ball before it drops
Not just that, we’ll even going to provide airfares, luxury accommodation in a Gold Suite at the Dream Midtown Hotel, VIP transfers…