Let’s be honest, in the heat of the moment, especially around midnight and after a little too much Christmas cheer, you don’t always come up with the best captions for your pics.
Hey, I can barely think of decent ones at 2.25pm on any given Saturday.
With this in mind, we’ve done the hard work for you.
Yes, we have a cheat sheet for your New Year’s Eve photo captions.
- May all your troubles last as long as your resolutions
- My New Year’s resolution is 1080 pixels
- I’m just here for the champers
- 365 new days. 365 new excuses
- 365 new days, 365 new chances
- Page 1 of 365
- I can’t wait till New Year’s Day 2021. Then I can say hindsight is really 2020
- Cheers to the people who love us, the losers who lost us, and the lucky ones who still get to meet us
- The best time for new beginnings is now
- Less bitter, more glitter
- The best is yet to come
- My New Year’s resolution: never again will I take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night
- Change is hard at first, messy in the middle and gorgeous at the end
- Glitter is my signature colour
- 9pm is the new midnight
- Merry everything, and a happy always
- Pop goes the new year!
- Let’s sparkle this new year
- Midnight kisses and new year wishes
- Sparkling into the new year like…
- Sparkle on!
- I love when they drop the ball in Times Square. It’s a nice reminder of what I did all year.
- It’s a bubbly kind of night
- Why wait till midnight when we can kiss right now?
- The new year has me smiling from ear to ear
- Pop, fizz, clink
- 2019 went by like a blur. My New Year’s resolution must have been too low