McDonald’s have teamed up with everyone’s favourite pyjama maker Peter Alexander to launch a limited-edition range of sleepwear and we’re getting THROWBACKS to Grimace, Birdie and the one and only Hamburglar!
The line is being released in celebration of 50 years of Maccas in Australia and I honestly have lost my mind.
“We’ve brought to life the iconic McDonaldland characters, the retro feel of the 1970s and our signature sleepwear style in a collection that is sure to bring back memories of childhood treats, late-night Macca’s runs and that Big Mac feeling,”Peter Alexander said.
They’re dropping 10 designs for teens and adults and you can buy them in-store and online until stocks run out!
- Maccas Terry Sweater – $89.95
- Maccas Flannelette Pj Pant – $79.95
- Mcdonalds Choose Happy Tee – $59.95
- Maccas Choose Happy Mid Short – $59.95
- Maccas Hamburgular Terry Jogger Pj Pant – $79.95
- Maccas Sweater – $89.95
- Mcdonalds Choose Happy Shortie Pj Set – $109.00
- Mcdonalds Classic Pj Pant – $89.95
- Maccas Long Sleeve Classic Pj Set – $129.00
- P.A Plus Mcdonalds Choose Happy Pj Set – $109.00
- P.A Plus Maccas Long Sleeve Classic Pj Set – $129.00
- Kids Maccas Flannelette Pj Set – $69.95