Welcome the foodie festival scene back by sending your tastebuds down Hell’s Highway when the Chilli Fest heats up the Freo Esplanade.
Over two fiery days, the Chilli Fest in Fremantle will remind us exactly what we’ve been missing out on: exciting food, delicious drinks, live music and some all-round good vibes, all hosted by My Kitchen Rules’ Blake Proud.
Here are our top picks for what to look out for!
- Seeing MasterChef star and Perth’s very own dumpling king Brendan Pang cook up storm
- Taking in the Devils Tears Chilli Chomp Comp which will determine Perth’s Chilli King or Queen
- Witnessing the pure emotion of some Hot Wing Speed Eating
- Learning how to mix cocktails with by doing a Old Young’s Distillery masterclass
- ‘Hell’s Highway’ of jams, sauces, oils, rubs and cheeses
- Cuttin’ the rug to Perth’s best up-and-coming DJs and local acoustic outfits
Chilli Fest in Fremantle!
- When – March 27-28
- Where – Fremantle Esplanade