- Junior Clubs: Attadale JFC
- Clubs: Brisbane Lions (2012-2013), West Coast (2014-present)
- Debut: Round 9, 2012 (Brisbane), Round 1, 2014 (West Coast)
- Recruited from: East Fremantle
With over 180 games of AFL experience, Yeo has become one of the most popular Eagles, with an electric combination of on field speed, skill and power. Yeo capped off a memorable 2018 season where he became an Eagles premiership player and won his second John Worsfold medal as the team’s best and fairest. With the capability to play across half back or in the midfield, Yeo’s versatility has been a key feature of the West Coast Eagles side since he debuted for the club in 2014. In 2022, Yeo was awarded Life Membership of the Eagles, having played in 150 games for the club.
Off the field Yeo’s infectious character has seen him become a fan favourite among the Eagles and WA footy fan bases. Yeo has a dog Winston and an irrational interest in lawn care.
- West Coast Eagles Premiership Player: 2018
- West Coast Eagles Life Member: 2022
- 2 x All-Australian team: 2017, 2019
- 2 × John Worsfold Medal: 2017, 2018
- All Stars representative honours in State of Origin for Bushfire Relief Match
- Glendinning–Allan Medal: 2018 (round 20)
- 22under22 team: 2015
- Brownlow Votes: 56
- Most AFL Tackles: 2019