It’s finally happening! Blink-182 has officially reunited with Tom DeLonge!
After some cryptic shenanigans going on with their social media, website and billboards in anticipation of an announcement… the boys shared a suggestive video that confirmed a massive world tour with the original lineup: Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker, and DeLonge.
‘We’re coming. Tour’s coming. Album’s coming. Tom’s coming,’ the caption read.
View this post on Instagram
In addition to their world tour, the band also announced a new song called ‘Edging’ which is set to drop this Friday, October 14th.
According to NME, Friday’s release will mark the first time in a decade that DeLonge, Hoppus, and Baker had been in a studio working on music together.
A full-length studio album is also in the works.
Blink-182’s world tour will kick off in March of 2023 and conclude with a string of dates in Australia and New Zealand in February 2024:
- Feb 9, 2024 – Perth – RAC Arena
- Feb 11 – Adelaide – Entertainment Centre
- Feb 13 – Melbourne – Rod Laver Arena
- Feb 16 – Sydney – Qudos Bank Arena
- Feb 19 – Brisbane – Entertainment Centre
- Feb 23 – Auckland – Spark Arena
- Feb 26 – Christchurch – Christchurch Arena