Netflix has again brought back their spooky ‘Netflix & Chills’ section just in time for Halloween through the rest of 2022.
This year there’s a whole lotta screams to be had with horror films, scary TV series (and some family-friendly content) all in one place.
All you’ll need is the popcorn and a pair of brown pants.
Here’s what’s on the way:
- September 9: End of the Road*
- September 23: Lou*
- September 30: Phantom Pups^+
- October 5: Mr. Harrigan’s Phone*
- October 7: Conversations with a Killer: The Jeffrey Dahmer Tapes^
- October 7: The Midnight Club^
- October 13: Dead End: Paranormal Park Season 2^+
- October 14: The Curse of Bridge Hollow*+
- October 18: Unsolved Mysteries Vol. 3^
- October 19: The School for Good and Evil^
- October 25: Guillermo Del Toro’s Cabinet of Curiosities^
- October 26: The Good Nurse*
- October 27: Daniel Spellbound^+
- October 28: Wendell & Wild*+
- October TBD: The Bastard Son and the Devil Himself^
- November 11: Capturing the Killer Nurse*
- December 1: Troll*
- No date yet: Wednesday^+