Entire channels completely devoted to MasterChef Australia, Prisoner, Survivor and Baywatch are among new channels 10Play have just launched.
10Play has rolled out a whopping 13 channels, offering either a genre of shows or back-to-back episodes of a single show.
“Devotees of MasterChef can gorge on back-to-back episodes from Australia and the US. And Survivor superfans can set up camp on a channel dedicated to all the series shot in South Africa, Australia and New Zealand,” Daniel Monaghan, Senior Vice President, Content and Programming, Paramount Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) told TV Tonight.
He added that if you can’t get enough of The Hoff or Pam Anderson, there’s a dedicated channel of just Baywatch.
There’s also a Christmas movie channel and a channel for just Aussie drama, such as Puberty Blues and The Secret Life of Us.
Single show channels:
- MasterChef (Australia and US)
- Survivor (Australia, New Zealand and South Africa)
- Total Wipeout (UK, Australia, Canada)
- Wicked Tuna
Genre or multi-show channels:
- Action and Adventure: Fear Factor, The Island with Bear Grylls, Hardcore Pawn, Extreme Fishing
- Aussie Drama: Puberty Blues, Rush, The Secret Life of Us and Party Tricks
- Christmas Movies
- Little Kids: Paw Patrol, Blaze and Dora The Explorer
- Moviesphere: Featuring movies from the Lionsgate library
- Retro Cartoons: Ren & Stimpy, Catdog, Rugrats, Hey Arnold and more
- True Stories: Nightmare Next Door, Real Prison Breaks, Death Row Stories, I Shouldn’t be Alive, Declassified and more
The channels are free, with advertising, and have programming scheduled rather than on demand.