Perth Wildcats’ star American import Bryce Cotton has put pen to paper on a new three-year deal with the 10-time champions.
The new contract will see the triple MVP remain in Perth until at least the end of the 2024/25 season, which will be his ninth at the club.
Cotton, 29, has averaged an incredible 22.3 points per game over his career, plus 4.2 assists and 1.4 steals.
He has also scored the 7th-most points in Wildcats history with 3,784 and is already ranked second for the club in 3-pointers made – just one short of 500.
Bryce Cotton’s Achievements
- Three-time NBL Champion (2017, 2019, 2020)
- Three-time NBL MVP (2018, 2020, 2021)
- Two-time Grand Final MVP (2017, 2020)
- Five-time NBL Scoring Champion (2017, 2019-2022)
- Five-time All-NBL First Team (2018-2022)
- Three-time Gordon Ellis Medallist (2018-2020)
Bryce Cotton’s Perth Wildcats Rankings
- 170 Games (17th)
- 22.3 points per game (2nd)
- 3,784 points (7th)
- 499 three-pointers (2nd)
- 707 assists (8th)
- 237 steals (9th)