Tripadvisor has rounded up the Top 25 Beaches in the World, as voted by travellers and among Cyprus, Hawaii, Costa Rica and Brazil… sits two West Aussie beauties.
While we think it should be first, Tripadvisor has crowned Exmouth’s Turquoise Bay as the third-best beach in the world.
At 11th spot, Broome’s sparkling jewel, Cable Beach.
No other Aussie beaches got a mention.
Topping the list is Grace Bay Beach in the Turks and Caicos islands… but Clairsy & Lisa wanted to know your fave beach… particularly as this weekend the last one for summer!
Have a listen in here… and scroll down for Tripadvisor’s full list.
- Grace Bay Beach: Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Varadero Beach: Varadero, Cuba
- Turquoise Bay: Exmouth, Western Australia
- Quarta Praia: Morro de Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Eagle Beach: Palm – Eagle Beach, Aruba
- Radhanagar Beach: Havelock Island, India
- Baia do Sancho: Fernando de Noronha, Brazil
- Trunk Bay Beach: Virgin Islands National Park, US Virgin Islands
- Baía dos Golfinhos: Praia da Pipa, Brazil
- Spiaggia dei Conigli: Lampedusa, Italy
- Cable Beach: Broome, Western Australia
- Praia da Falesia: Olhos de Agua, Portugal
- Hapuna Beach State Recreation Area: Puako, Hawaii
- Siesta Beach: Sieta Key, Florida
- Maho Bay Beach: Cruz Bay, St. John
- Poipu Beach Park: Poipu, Hawaii
- Playa de Muro Beach: Playa de Muro, Spain
- Playa Manuel Antonio: Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
- Playa Norte: Isla Mujeres
- Nungwi Beach: Nungwi, Tanzania
- Magens Bay: Magens Bay, St. Thomas
- Nissi Beach: Ayia Napa, Cyprus
- Bavaro Beach: Bavaro, Dominican Republic
- Balos Lagoon: Kissamos, Greece
- Yonaha Maehama Beach: Miyakojima, Japan